Beautifully crafted light filled Homes
- 32.2 Kilometers from Melbourne CBD
- 1.0 Kilometer from Mooroolbark train station
- 10 Minute walk to Mooroolbark Shopping Precinct
WHY CHOOSE CroyDior FOR YOUR NEXT NEW HOME? Croydon has all the expanse of the bush, all the convenience of the city, and all the schools and transport you need, in one neat, family friendly enclave. Life in Croydon – Croydon rejuvenated central hub offers more now than ever before. The freshly upgraded public transport hub ensures an easy CBD commute, while nearby Eastlink and a network of major road links take you across Melbourne by car with ease. Shopping in Croydon Croydon Houses are centrally located between a choice of major shopping centres and restaurant precincts at Croydon, dining out has never been so spoiled for choice. Education in Croydon There are numerous primary schools in Croydon like Ruskin Park Primary School and Pembroke Primary School. For higher education there is Yarra Hills Secondary College and Croydon Community School. Swinburne University of Technology is also minutes away. Recreation in Croydon Croydon is surrounded by many parks and gardens, and also provides a variety of recreation and leisure activities such as skateparks, tennis courts, golf course and walking groups.
● Quite Tree Lined Street in Elevated high position with Views across to Yarra Valley
● Own Title with NO Owners Corp.
● Choice of 2 Town-homes each with natural light filled open spaced living rooms
● Luxury Inclusions & Features : Timber Staircase, Tasmanian Oak Solid Timber Flooring Throughout the entire house , Integrated Zoned Cooling & Heating System, Video Intercom & Security Alarm, Timber Venetian Window Shutters throughout
● 4 x Large Bedrooms with 3 Bedrooms over 15m2 each + Additional Downstairs Bedroom with solid Timber Tasmanian Oak floors all 4 bedrooms
● Large Land Size 380sqm and very large Internal Size of 250sqm
● Dowstairs Large Retreat – Perfect for teenage kids, Cinema Room or 5th Bedroom